Easily convert between Binary, Decimal and Hexadecimal
Bases is an easy to use, base converter. Type in hexadecimal, decimal or binary values (8 bit or 16 bit) and see the value converted and the unicode character equivalent along with the Unicode descriptor text.
The application can displays;
- Associated Character (if any)
- Unicode Descriptions
Note: This application was primarily designed for the iPhone but can also be used on an iPad. It actually works great if you share the the iPad screen with my HexToASCII application
- 8 bit and 16 bit modes.
- Unicode descriptions of various character and control code.
- Increment or decrement values at the touch of a button.
- Right shift or left bits.
- If a value has an associated character it will be displayed.
- Any or all values can be copied to the clipboard. (Just touch the value you want to copy)
Initially developed to assist me to explain both hexadecimal and binary arithmetic. I thought it would be good to share. Enjoy!
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, iTunes, the iTunes logo, Mac, and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Multi-Touch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.