Sunrise TodayLatest Version 2.1 - January 2019
A full year of sunrise - sunset times
Sunrise Today is an easy to use, simple app for displaying information related to the transit of the sun during the day.
The application can displays;
- Sunrise - Sunset times
- Golden Hours (Magical Hours)
- Civil Twilight Hours (Dawn to Dusk)
- Nautical Hours (First Light)
- Astronomical Hours (Full Darkness)
Note: The times displayed are based on your mobile device time settings; i.e. if your device is set to GMT, all times will be displayed in GMT.
New in Version 2.1;
- Minor bug fixes.
New in version 2.0;
- Keep all your IOS devices synchronised with iCloud support.
- Topmost item in Places list becomes 'Home' and is displayed with a blue background.
- Move any item to the topmost position to make it 'Home'.
- Drag and Drop on iPad Pro.
- Dual screen mode support on iPad Pro.
- Places list can now be sorted by any field.
- Distances and Compass Bearings relate to 'Home'.
- Distances in either Kilometres or Miles.
- When opening the map, your current location is displayed (Requires internet).
- Fonts will size dependent upon screen size in 'Single Day' view.
- Maintains a list of ‘Favourite’ places.
- Displays ‘Day Time’, ‘Night Time’ status for each place.
- Places can be entered by a long press on the map.
- The latitude and longitude coordinates can be entered manually.
- The standard map search can be used to find a place.
- A full year of times is displayed for each place.
- The list of times can be changed to display the ‘Last Year’ and ’Next Year’.
- The ’Today’ button will always return the list to display the current date.
- A selected list date, remains ‘in focus’ when changing to display different times.
Using the map to add a place requires an internet connection. Once a place has been added an internet connection is no longer required.
Now available on the app store. This is a universal app, that can be downloaded for iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, iTunes, the iTunes logo, Mac, and QuickTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Multi-Touch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.